profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 11:21 pm
Despair

How many special people die?

J.K. Rowling truly has a way with words. She has this ability to make you feel so heart-wrenchingly sad, then relieved, then salvage you with bits of humor thrown in. It's like an emotional rollercoaster, reading book 7. And there are so many twists and turns and unpredictable occurrences... I'm awestruck. She is amazing. So is Harry Potter (along with Severus Snape!).

Traumatised!!!!!!!
It's so surreal, no more Harry Potter. Ever.

Omg I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms, and I just finished the book barely an hour ago!
(Thanks Izzie for lending it to me!)

In other news, what's up with the weather? Rain rain rain rain rain all day.
And please feel free to comment on top of the entry!